Tuesday 24 February 2015

24th February - Coron

Tuesday 24th February 2015

So many adventures since last blog…


How about a tiny sliver of moonlight, over Busuanga Harbour?


And…a whisky sour, made by a NEW NEW barmaid at Seadive…. Our other barmaid, with beautiful ringlets, made me a whisky sour every time she set eyes on me. Easypeasy…  So she had a night off (our last night in Coron) and I asked for a whisky sour…(they don’t have many ingredients for anything else…) and she came out with…whisky on ice.  Ummm… Maybe this isn’t a whisky sour??? She brightened up, ran off , and came back with a tiny calamansi (lime) which she plopped into my glass…


In the meantime my Tasmanian family (and their friends) have been having a riotous time doing the RAW Challenge…

Katy Leo Olivia Callan Mardi Patrick ??
MUD!!

Gavin and Angus
And more MUD!!

Leo and Katy

More to come soon…


No comments:

Post a Comment