Friday 13 February 2015

14th February - Valentines Day El Nido (Palawan, Philippines)

Saturday 14th February 2015

El Nido sunset, from 2XS
LOVE LOVE LOVE…

Valentines Day!  Love to everyone, family, friends, the whole wide world…

We are spending the day in El Nido, not going anywhere, except maybe out to dinner.

Beautiful SV Four Years cruising out of El Nido (so-called because it took four years to build this boat…)
I have been busily occupied playing with my new thirty day unlimited internet simcard – oh how I wish I could get thirty days unlimited in Australia for $30!

Every now and then I stop for a quick scratch…Pete's bites are much more prolific but I still claim the right to itch and to bitch about it!

Poor Pete's poor legs!
And a bit of a swim around and under the boat.  The water is very beautiful, clear and clean and warm.

The odd little boat goes by, full of busy families going hither and yon.  Some of them are so laden that I don’t know how they stay afloat.



It is very nice not to be rushing back up the coast.  Good to have a bit of time to reflect whither, and what next

No comments:

Post a Comment