Friday 24 April 2015

25th April - ANZAC Day - solar panel frame completed

Saturday 25th April 2015

One hundredth anniversary of Anzac Day…

Parliament House lawns, Hobart (snitched from today's Mercury)
We are having a BBQ at Zeke's bar this afternoon, with - whoever shows up, from the "marina"!  I have managed to construct a potato salad; how I would love to have been able to make anzacs, my very favourite biscuits ever…but we do not have golden syrup on board...

The new frame for the solar panels is up, and it looks splendid!

Before



After!


Alex did a wonderful job getting it all together and welding it; Pete did a wonderful job designing it and communicating it all to The Team at Pinoy Boatyard.

Pete and Alex at work

He is now bum-up trying to wire the panels…all very awkward and difficult but…no doubt he will succeed!


3 comments:

  1. I feel very strange....for my WHOLE life I thought your favourite biscuits were Kingstons! Clearly I don't know you at ALL! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Kingstons are really Anzacs with a chocolate centre. Two favourite things combined! Great solar panels, wow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And I thought her favourite biscuits were my chocolate chip ones!

    ReplyDelete