Friday 5 December 2014

6th December - preparations on 2XS - moved to a safe anchorage


Saturday 6th December


Rosie and Tobias
Toby and Rosie are going above and beyond the call of duty.  They have moved 2XS to a safe anchorage and are staying aboard to make sure all is well, though Toby was supposed to be in Borneo this week renewing his visa.

Panorama shot from the deck of 2XS
We are not sure what is happening with the dreaded Hagupit…maybe it will veer off, charge forwards, die off – who knows??

2XS in its safe anchorage
I had my last appointment with John Miedecke’s lovely chiropractor, known to all as Pethidine Pete, last week.  He was very concerned that we were going back to the Philippines.  He patted me on the back regretfully as he left the room saying, “Oh dear, what a shame, I really liked you!”

I don't have a photo of Pethidine Pete so this one of John will do instead!
I have been going to the gym reasonably regularly with Katy, doing very energetic classes.  I can see myself in the mirror as we whizz through our paces and I have discovered one particular position where the mirror has a join – this is my favourite view because it chops off a good quarter of my middle section so that I look very slim and healthy.  Just what I am aiming for!

This is what I usually look like after a gym session…In need of a rest on the couch and a bit of a makeover!


No comments:

Post a Comment