Thursday 4 December 2014

5th December - Super Typhoon Hagupit approaching the Philippines


Friday 5th December

Ominous message from 2XS…I am sure all will be well but…typhoons are NOT fun!!

Hello Peter.

Storm coming.

We'll be moving the 2XS to a safe place near where Dodong lives tomorrow.

We'll make sure everything is tied down and other stuff placed in safe order.

Hope all is well at home with You and Marguerite.

Tobias & Rosie

I have looked up this potentially fearsome Super Typhoon 22W (Hagupit) and…so far so good, but the warning centres didn’t really seem to know whether or not it is about to wreak havoc on the poor Philippines or not.


On a lighter note…in Hobart we have just about finished the Thomas Family gingerbread house.  We decorated it without the “help” of Rose… She can’t quite be trusted to have a delicate touch, just yet, so we waited till she was fast asleep.

Eva, Leo, Zoe
She was doing some craft work at the dining table yesterday and I went over to slither her into some clothes.  She hugged me tenderly and whispered in my ear – fortunately I heard her! – I am just cutting your hair.  And yes indeed, she had some sharp little craft scissors poised ready to…wreak havoc!

Rose has an interesting approach to "craft"

No comments:

Post a Comment