Sunday 14 December 2014

15th December - 6 kilos up for grabs


Monday 15th December

My current project involves a race to the death with my son-in-law Jeff.  He is seen here being the MC at the inaugural South Hobart Primary School bike rally.  He probably doesn’t look as if he needs to lose six kilos…but he thinks he does!


I think he looks just fine but…I do NOT feel that I look just fine.

With this in mind I have been taking every opportunity to walk up hill and down dale.

My reward thus far has been:


beautiful views from the top of Knocklofty

a bit of a glance at the dog beach on Browns River – always so nice to see happy dogs frolicking


re-acquaintance with the pretty houses on the flat at Kingston Beach


But not yet any significant progress on my 6-kilo quest.

Never mind!  Tomorrow is another day!  And I am very much enjoying my daily exercise, with and without Katy at my side, encouraging me to go up FASTER!!


No comments:

Post a Comment