Sunday 21 December 2014

21st December - all is well


Sunday 21st December

All is well on 2XS.  It is back on the big mooring; Toby and Rosie are happy; there are no typhoons.  What more could we want?

Leo has gone bushwalking in the beautiful Tasmanian wilderness, to the top of Mt Ossa.  His happiness levels are through the roof!

Leo making a journal entry on a mountain top
We had a brief interlude at Nicky’s house where a gang of boys formed a natural advertisement for Apple Mac products…

Noah, Hamish, Angus
And then we scattered ashes on Cremorne Beach.  Margie Morrisby (95, I think,) was much loved and many gathered for the informal ceremony.

Liz, Cam, Adrian, Christopher
Last night we ate delicious paella; a big birthday party the night before; it’s all GO in Hobart!

Ann-Maire, the paella queen!
Another one bites the dust…today Pete’s THIRD offspring, Martin, turns 40…I remember my mother-in-law saying to me, sadly, in 1988, “My baby is 40!” when her youngest of three hit this number.  I was astonished at the time – how could anyone ever get old enough to have a 40 year old baby??  But now, in 2014…it’s all good!!

James, Pete, Martin

No comments:

Post a Comment