Sunday 13 April 2014

13th April - Langkawi- what can possibly go wrong


Sunday 13th April

Lake Toba cats
I just wrote a long blogpost and then…lost it…

It was along the lines of…what can possibly go wrong…



We have lots of plans for 2XS over the next few weeks/months.  Local trips Langkawi with my darling family, then a big trip down the east coast and up the west coast of Malaysia.  And tomorrow we are putting 2XS on the hardstand to clean her bottom and adorn it with antifoul paint.

Malaysian NO TRESPASSERS - love it!  Pink!  And look how the man is running from the gun!
So… what can possibly go wrong… The portside engine won’t start and when it cools down a bit more Pete is going to clamber down into the hot HOT engine hold to try to fix it.  He will do this, I have every confidence, but he is looking NOT as cheery as usual.



And Nicky, due to arrive here on the 19th, is in hospital on morphine with suspected appendicitis…I rang her and she sounded very confident but she was on DRUGS!!!

We also went to look at the fabulous Four Seasons resort –ooh and aaah!
It is Stuart’s birthday-one of my much-loved three sons-in-law.  I have tried to ring but my phone says, menacingly, emergency calls only…So…HAPPY BIRTHDAY STUART!!!

The creepy extra hand belongs to yer another son-in-law...

1 comment:

  1. I didn't realise that Stuart's birthday was so close to Isabelle's, which is today (16th)!

    ReplyDelete