Tuesday 9 April 2013

10th April - ethics of blogphotos


Wednesday 10th April

More goodbyes…oh dear and oh no…

Over breakfast at Ginger Brown’s – delicious baked eggs, by the way – in South Hobart I brought up the topic of ethics, re putting up photos on this blogsite.  Some were firmly of the view that nobody should have a photo put up in cyberpsace without their permission.  Fair enough – but what does this mean??  I can ask someone on Budi Budi, midway between the Solomons and the Louisiades, if they consent to having their photo uploaded onto a blogsite and…what will they say???  What concept would they have, re these arcane words??  Other opinions were – no photos of children.



For example – this photo…  Maybe I should never put up any photos of children???  I do feel it will all be very boring, if I only put up photos of scenery…or of Pete and me, oldcodgering around on the boat…

No comments:

Post a Comment