Monday 8 April 2013

8th April - take what you want - saying goodbye


Monday 8th April

There is a Spanish proverb which goes like this;

Take what you want and pay for it, said God

So very true…

The price I pay for my good luck, good health, love, fun and life of adventure is…I have to keep saying goodbye, over and over, to people I love and care about…

I won’t dwell on this.  Too painful, and possibly boring, to hear me go on and on…

As for The Adventures Of 2XS – well, still no news.  I can’t get through on the phone so I can only assume they are still on the high seas making way surely and swiftly towards Hamilton Island.  Today I ran into Pete’s daughter’s father-in-law, who said, “Goodness they are having a rough trip of it, aren’t they?”  I was quite astonished.  Are they??  If so I didn’t know…

No comments:

Post a Comment