Monday 18 April 2016

19th April 2016 - I am NO FUN

Tuesday 19th April 2016

Work continues on the boat.  Arnulfo had finished his mechanic stuff.  The motors are all serviced and clean and ready to go.  The painters are still sanding and preparing and now they seem to have started spraying.

It is getting hotter by the day.  Pete is working very hard.  He is exhausted but happy.  He is really enjoying life on the boat.


I am no help at all… I was fine until late yesterday morning… My back was aching a bit, but I thought a swim would help, a nice bit of s-t-r-e-t-c-h.  It didn’t help and now I am BORINGLY in lots of pain, experiencing a series of spasms in my lower spine.  I am OK when I am lying flat on my back so that is good.  I can read, listen to podcasts, and generally whinge away at poor Pete.  Our lovely friends Chris and Liz have produced some nice strong painkillers; all I can do now is wait for it all to GO AWAY.

A soothing jade plant

No comments:

Post a Comment