Wednesday 19 November 2014

20th November - scamming problem fixed (I HOPE)


Thursday 20th November

So this is how I look today…slightly happier; cautiously optimistic…

Yes this is another Waterworks Picnic photo but I can't quite capture cautious optimism on my iPhone
right this minute...
I spent two hours with my Mac101 Officer – Gary Waterson, a man of infinite patience.  He tried this way, this way, forwards and backwards and we now think he has fixed The Problem.  He has no idea how the Bad People got into my contacts list but he thinks/hopes he has prevented them from doing it again.  And I DON’T have to change my email address, which is a big plus.

He also showed me how to use my new mouse and how to re-instate my podcasts.  All is well once again in my ComputerWorld.

Other than that I have had a lovely day in beautiful Hobart with my beautiful friends.  And family.  Life is good…

Another beautiful West Hobart cottage

No comments:

Post a Comment