Tuesday 18 November 2014

19th November - very crabby - email hacked AGAIN


Wednesday 19th November

This is how I look when I miss an international flight. 


And also when my email gets hacked for the second time in a year…

This time I am, apparently, in Istanbul and I need all of my email contacts to pay my hotel bills.

SIGH.  I am of course happily in Hobart with no outstanding hotel bills…

Tomorrow morning I am going to see my Mac101 man, Gary, and I hope he will be able to fix things.  He says they have not used my actual yahoo address – my name is spelled incorrectly, and it is yahoo.com.au, which my address is not.  (Also…I can actually spell my own name…)  With a bit of luck they haven’t got hold of my special secret password so I will be able to keep my address.  SUCH a nuisance last time, notifying people once, twice, thrice…not to mention the 500 2XS calling cards which have already been changed once…aagghh.

No comments:

Post a Comment