Wednesday 12 November 2014

13th November - classroom time in South Hobart


Thursday 13th November

Going to the big blue slide in Fitzroy Gardens is always great fun.

More or less…


It depends if the static electricity builds up to a shocking level…


I am trying NOT to take too many photos of each and every house in Hobart.  But I had to take this one…one of my favourite South Hobart places.  It has always appealed to me and from the look of the car in the driveway it is appealing to somebody else, and is coming up in the world.


This morning I spent a few hours in Leo’s classroom.  My primary mission was to show some photos of our 2XS trip; Leo’s teacher, who is very charismatic, and, according to Leo, the BEST teacher in the school, thought I might also like to administer a spelling test to the 8 year olds, while she took the 7 year olds into another area for their own standardised testing.

I enjoyed all of this very much…maybe I should have been a teacher after all.


The children particularly liked the South Pacific children, confidently swimming out to 2S and using it as a dancing and diving platform.

This possibly/probably won't work...
But maybe the biggest hit was…the mighty Komodo Dragon, with its poisonous saliva.




No comments:

Post a Comment