Monday 27 August 2012

Tuesday 28th August
Before I even begin to write a blogpost today – I have dolphins on my mind, as a Theme For The Day – I have to draw everyone’s attention to poor Enid’s comment on this blog yesterday. 
Gah! Thanks for the link Marguerite, I really appreciate it but can we please change that reference that I love Fifty Shades of Grey sick - that is why I call it Fifty Shades of Vom(it). Because I HATE DETEST LOATHE ABHOR it!!! Please?
Oh deary me… AS IF, as they say.  I happen to know, from regular reading of Enid’s bog, that she is well-read and erudite – she does weekly book reviews of real books.  So here is my apology and disclaimer… SO SORRY, ENID!

1 comment:

  1. A full post apology I feel thoroughly chastened ...maybe I should have just emailed instead but THANK YOU :). By the way, I LOVE Liane Moriarty as well, she makes me giggle and I didn't know she did a blog (even if it's only once a year so I'm definitely going to check it out) :).

    ReplyDelete