Thursday 24 May 2012

Friday 25th May
Sometimes (well, often,) I wonder why I am still writing this blog.
And the main reason is – I am writing it for myself.  I really enjoy thinking about what I am going to write each day.  I don’t actually think too much about my target ‘audience’ because…I have no idea who this is!
I can look at my stats and see that on average fifty people look at this blogsite every day.  But…who are you??  I know that my dear loyal Mum, Dad and Fleur read sailing2XS but who else logs on so faithfully is a Mystery Of The Sea.  Nobody leaves comments – apparently it is extremely difficult; I wouldn’t know because…I don’t leave comments on my own blog…
So I would be very happy if one or two of my mysterious readers were to come out of hiding and send me an email –marguerite.harmsen@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. I still read it because ......... well because you still write it. And it has become a habit, every morning I check several blogs and websites and your blog is one of them. So why not keep on blogging as long as you are interested in doing it? See you Wednesday?

    ReplyDelete