Monday 17 July 2017

17th July 2017 - Bradford-on-Avon to Bath

Monday 18th July 2017

Found the photo of our lovely Arctic Fox!
Bath, UK

Pete and Judith - yes she got home safely to Windsor)
So…Yes I am still gobsmacked by the beauty of the English countryside. 


Not sure why I am so amazed…

Crossing an aqueduct - so ingenious!
I have read so many books, seen so many movies, TV programs, the lot.  Surely I know that Britain is Beautiful!

Ye but…I expected a bit more Jasmine Allen Estate (The Bill, so many years…) or Happy Valley (NOT happy copshow, recent.)

Tunnel!!
Our time in the UK thus far has been idyllic and beautiful.  The only thing wrong has been my health, and…I am improving!

The slow boat on the Wiltshire canals is fabulous.  Highly recommended!  It hasn’t taken us long and we are in fabulous Bath.

Most beautiful photo thus far - cows in a green field!!
I have mastered the locks.  (Pete thinks I have mastered gathering men around to do the work…he is WRONG!!!  I winch and I push and I pull!!)


Tomorrow – out and about!

1 comment:

  1. And please remind Pete that you're not well! Grrrr

    ReplyDelete