Monday 21 March 2016

21st March 2016 - carpet laying on 2XS

Tuesday 21st March 2016

Pete has been assiduously laying carpet.  Some of it is a bit patchwork, because it turned out not to be 2 metres wide, as we had first thought…never mind, he is doing a great job of it and patchwork is a good thing, surely!



I am not much help at all; I am lolling around, trying to find cool places to sit, under fans, in front of fans… The heat is just a bit…hot…for me.  (Pathetic!)

We might have to go back to the furniture shop for another metre or so.  Maybe I can find some more brightly patterned furniture!





The internet here is painfully slow…and it is almost impossible to upload photos.  Sigh…The furniture photo took over an  hour to creep up onto the screen and I am not sure it will stay there...

No comments:

Post a Comment