Monday 7 September 2015

7th September - Samal Island- Davao (Mindanao, Philippines)

Monday 7th September

So from now on – MAPS!!


And why haven’t I done maps thus far…oh deary me…It wouldn't download so maybe I will try again…tomorrow!

The red arrow idicates where 2XS is, in Davao (Mindanao)
Here we are in Davao, well Samal Island, Ocean View Marina.  Very peaceful and easy.  We have done all of our official stuff –Customs, Immigration.


Loved Customs…many pigeons , and a beautiful 3 storey cote, with a large bowl of water for the birds.  Public service at its best!




Davao is quite big and …stinky…but there are nice aspects.

a dancing chef, at a street stall!  (I was so taken with his impromptu dance that I missed getting his food into the photo at all…)



the worst name I have ever come across, for a hairdressing salon…




the most delightful mini-jeepney ever



just look at that ProudHorse!

And I have a new BFF (BestFriend Forever, from Kentucky,) but I have lost her name off the end of my contacts…will get it tomorrow!)




Tomorrow we are flying off to – Vietnam!!  Why not??  We have tickets on 3rd October, to Tasmania, and we need to get things sorted on 2XS before we leave.  But there are few weeks to fill in so – Vietnam!  Here we come!

No comments:

Post a Comment