Friday 8 May 2015

8th May - Ocean View Marina - anchor chain - birds

Friday 8th May 2015



Pete has spent the whole day labouring on various projects…The solar panel, the anchor chain…



I have done soft-option jobs.  My aim is to have washed down all of the walls with anti-mould solution before we leave.  This is not such an onerous task…I also need to swim up and down the reef as much as possible…also NOT an onerous task!  I do help Pete whenever I can…I hand him a screwdriver, or shine a torch down into the chain locker.   INDISPENSIBLE!!


The boat opposite us is here for the duration.  It is all battened down, safe and secure.  But…they haven’t stowed their mainsail away…and the happy birds are making nice little nests in the folds of the sail.  They will be THRILLED when they return to find nests and baby birds happily tweeting in the sail!


Today’s birthday…

My friend Kathy Westlake!

Kathy (R) with Chris (L) - I think I used this photo last year too but..why not??

No comments:

Post a Comment