Tuesday 5 November 2013

6th November - 2XS in Indonesia - quoll - Launceston


Wednesday 6th November

Some photos have arrived- a blast from the past, sent by Marilyn, our Tasmanian Indonesian Rally friend.

Here is 2XS…somewhere… anchored near some other boats…


And here we are, Pete and me, dancing.  Pete with a look of grim determination – this would have been while he was panning how to do a tarzanleap into a tree and then into my arms.  And me with some sort of pointy dancefinger… I do now where this one is taken – at Mendana Bay marina.  Much fun, great band.



Very soon we will be back in 2XSworld…

So very different from Tasmania.  But, as I tell anyone who cares to listen…the whole world is beautiful, and I am sure Malaysia will also be quite wonderful.  If…HOT!!!

Today it is 27 degrees in Hobart and still, balmy, brilliantly green.



Outside the window is a brave little daytime quoll, darting about – they are normally nocturnal, but this particular family of quolls appears at all hours of the day and night.



In Launceston, I went for a walk around the beautiful tree-lined streets ands took a few photos of the glorious houses.  I took many photos of houses in Indonesia, and Darwin – why not in East Launceston??


No comments:

Post a Comment