Tuesday 9 October 2012

Wednesday 10th October
If ever you find yourself at a loose end, maybe a bit bored and in need of free entertainment, Claire and I have found a solution!
You just need to find a comfy seat within sight of a busy set of revolving doors…
When I arrived at Wrest Point to meet Claire for the Rockwiz concert, I hopped out of the car and rushed to the doors because I was a few minutes late.  I am tragically hyperpunctual and apparently couldn’t bear the thought of Claire having to wait two more nanoseconds to see me.  I flung myself into the doors and was catapulted out the other side, where I found Claire, sitting on a very comfy couch and looking mightily amused.  “Well you made an entrance, Mum!” she said, delighted with the spectacle.
I sat next to her for a very happy five minutes watching people exhibiting a myriad ways of approaching The Doors.  Some ran and hurled themselves into the gap, as I had done.  Others were more cautious and approached very warily and hesitantly.  Others, in groups, pushed each other in and laughed a lot.
Endless entertainment!

1 comment:

  1. I have seen Claire do live demonstrations of the various revolving door options, very funny. I'd like to see Spiderman's take on it (suckered to the glass), and maybe Big Bird's too (Oh dear, it's so small and fast and I'm so big and slow...). xoxo

    ReplyDelete