Tuesday 11 September 2012

Wednesday 12th September
Last week Nicole sent me a link to her friend Meg’s blog, megoracle (http://megoracle.com/).  She thought I would particularly enjoy Meg’s Angry Song.  And indeed I did!  I have played it for everyone who has come my way over the weekend, and it has caused great amusement, especially to parents of young children.  Have a look! 
I tried to post a comment asking for permission to put this link here but I got totally bamboozled by my need for a password…. I do have a password but it all got too complicated and I ended up singing my own Angry Song at the computer and abandoning the attempt.  But I don’t think Meg will mind me posting this link…People who write blogs…well they want people to READ their blogs!
I think Meg’s song was very clever.  She achieved just the right mix of love, irritation, anger and humour…
* Cyberspace is weird…I looked again and my message to Meg had gone through and she has given permission for this to be posted so...all is well!  I sometimes leave comments on Enid’s blog (Enid Bite ‘Em) and sometimes, yet again, there is a STRUGGLE.  Her blogsite won’t let you post a comment until you have proved you’re “not a robot.”  I think maybe I am a robot because I have enormous difficulty most days in deciphering the hieroglyphics and printing them out in the nifty little anti-spam box.  Maybe I could compose my own Angry Song re this as well!  Charming, that would be, a whole series of me, being all shouty at the computer screen…

2 comments:

  1. Hi Marguerite!! I really thank you for persevering ... I know it's a pain, but every time I think about removing that requirement, I hear another spam/I had to stop my blog b/c I got so many spam comments that I just can't do it. Ireally value the comments I get but don't want to leave it open (I've already had one spam that got past the robot! Not sure how ...).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, so it's not just me then. Poor Enid is being bombarded by loyal fans who find themselves unable to prove they're not robots! I had a private little rant this week. Anyway she told me to click the circle arrow thing til I find one I like. This helps.

    ReplyDelete