Monday 5 January 2015

6th January - last minute jobs before leaving for the Philippines

Tuesday 6th January 2015

So many things to do before we leave for the Philippines on 17th January… I think I will intersperse some happy family photos; I didn’t actually take photos while I waited in shops and offices today.

Blake with Mark
I braved the Telstra shop to try to find what had happened to my glorious refund of over $1,000.  Ah well mustn’t rush these things… It is only two and a half months since I first went in and they discovered the error… And in the fullness of time they will activate the refund, by way of a Telstra Credit.

Nicky and Gavin with Mia
Better than nothing…

Next – JB HiFi because the hard drive I bought to complement the beautiful Bose speaker wasn’t working at all.  Rick, the genius in the computer department, set to and very kindly checked this, that and the other feature.  It turns out it was a problem with my computer, not actually with the hard drive, but he kept it all in the shop and spent every spare second fixing the problem.  I am very impressed with this service and I wanted to buy him a box of chocolates.  But no…he is, he tells me, allergic, so good thing I didn’t give him something which would make him burst out in a yucky rash.

Dara and Katy with Bailey (the other twin)
Next a lovely visit with Dad and Fleur, who aren’t coming to Bicheno this week after all, so I have to say goodbye right here right now.


And then an afternoon sitting in the sunshine watching some of my darling girls do amazing acrobatics on the monkey bars.




A bit of everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment