Sunday 11 January 2015

12th January - Bicheno dolphins - Manila birds

Monday 12th January 2015

Cousins
Today has been a great success thus far.

Brothers
Much shrieking, much joy.

Zoe and Eva
Various members of our combined families went out in a big tinny, and in a sea kayak.


They met up with some very lively pods of dolphins, which stayed with each boat for quite a long time.



Bliss!

Mother and daughter
When we were in Manila I bought some very fragile birds from a street seller.  Both Pete and our taxi driver were a bit sad that I had just handed over my money without discussion.  The birds cost about $1 each: I should have haggled!


But…the birds have been worth the full asking price.  I don’t think they will last very long but they are just lovely and they have been flying around the garden of the Elusive Penguin holiday house and making us all happy.



No comments:

Post a Comment