Saturday 28 June 2014

29th June - safe in Kudat marina - gmail not working - computer not working - much anger re hackers

Sunday 29th June

We are quite safe in the slightly rickety marina in Kudat.

The boats opposite 2XS, in the sunset
But I am full of RAGE....

My computer seems to be completely compromised.  The hacker virus, or whatever it is, has made my gmail inaccessible.  Also I can only access this blog via my ipad...better than nothing I suppose.

Any suggestions??

PM

It would seem I can do my blog on Pete's new computer...

I am going to try to download a photo, just to make sure.

Fingers crossed...


The photos have arrived intact; my rage is abating...

We had a chat to Patrick, from SV Labarque, about the gmail fiasco.  I just happened to mention that gmail had written me an urgent email asking me to update my info...date of birth, password, recently.  he said...oh dear...that he hadn't had this request.   So yes it is my own silly fault for being sucked in by the scamming hackers...I sent them my password like such an obedient little nitwitty FOOL!!

The marina café is very...shall we say...casual.  Yesterday I had a lovely glass of iced lemon tea.  I asked if I could have one today and the lovely café manager said no because...the coffee machine isn't working today....

No comments:

Post a Comment