Wednesday 7 March 2012


Thursday 8th March
All I know is that 2Xs has reached Docklands in Melbourne safe and sound, if not – ahem – dry.  And Pete has to move the boat to Pier 35 on the Yarra on Saturday.
On the home ie Hobart front – well this is not a grannyblog… But all is well and I have very kindly and generously bought each of the three older children (2, 4 and 6) in this house…a musical birthday card – Star Wars, and Disney Princesses, and Tinkerbell.  Oh deary me… I should have waited to give them as I stepped onto the plane, they are so noisy and annoying… Something to remember me by!
I had a night out at the pub (Republic in North hoabrt) last night with a group of long-term friends – much catching up and a blessedly early night, and some new foes to defeat at Words With Friends!  Plus lunch at Shippies – thank you Dad and Fleur!  Love that seafood chowder and the glass of champagne which magically appears at my side!

No comments:

Post a Comment