Thursday 30 June 2011

We haven't quite left for the Ile des Pins so probably we are going somewhere closer...time is slipping by; lots of paperwork re getting tickets home for Steve and Nick. Island Time....

Pete and I went to the supermarket and nearly fainted at the price of our two bags full...of not very much...

I finally found somewhere to buy postcards - surprisingly shy and elusive - and then went to the Centre de Courier (mail centre, surely??) to buy stamps and post them. I was met with great surprise - OF COURSE they don't sell stamps or post mail at the Centre de Courier. To do this I have to go back into the city centre and find - a tobacconist... So my cards are still in my backpack.

4 comments:

  1. Well we have a lovely stash so don't fret

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done to you all on the journey. Some questions.what was the breeze direction and strength could you sail without motor.did u fit a watermaker. How did autopilot perform. How was power issues. Cheers. Woody.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Claire and I had that very same post issue in Amsterdam, fools that we were to take our post to the post office. All very fascinating thank you. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. What are your plans from now. Cheers woody

    ReplyDelete