Monday 26 October 2015

27th October 2017 - hostages in the Philippines - Melbourne days

Tuesday 27th October 2015

There has been no news to be found on the internet since mid October re the hostages.  Last I have been able to discover, the Philippines government is refusing to negotiate with the militants, who are demanding that the military cease operations against them.  That is NOT going to happen…

We don't forget Jphn Rob Kjartan Tess
In the meantime life goes on happily enough for the rest of us, although I think we all spend a lot of time worrying about the captives.


I spent a gloriously happy weekend with my three daughters in Melbourne, to celebrate Claire’s 40th birthday.  We didn’t go to a gallery or a show – no time!  Instead we wandered around the streets of beautiful Melbourne, eating, drinking, having cups of coffee, and laughing a lot.

Marguerite and Claire
We stayed in a very comfortable luxurious apartment in South Bank, and continued laughing and chatting at bedtime in new Peter Alexander pyjamas (from the nearby very convenient DFO…)

Claire Katy Nicky
I do love my Australian life.

Claire Marguerite Nicky Katy (Hosiers Lane, Melb)

2XS is having a makeover, at Ocean View, and we are looking forward to seeing photos of the progress.  And yes I do miss this lovely boat, just a bit…

No comments:

Post a Comment