Tuesday 21 October 2014

22nd October - slight toilet problems on 2XS - happy Hobart days


Wednesday 22nd October


Pete with the 2XS Team in Coron
“Oh dear!”  Says Pete.  and…”Oh no…”  He is on the phone to Toby, on 2XS in Coron (Philippines.)  Something is wrong…with the toilet… Things which should be pumping out are…not pumping out…

Poor Pete; I am listening to him trying to fix this teensy tiny problem by remote control over the phone…

Human error…

He managed to talk poor Toby through the pumps and pipes and I think… I hope…all is well on 2XS right now.

The river from the foothills
The next person who tells me that Telstra (our Australian telecom network service) is Spawn of Satan – I am going to raise my voice, just a bit!  I spent a happy hour in the Telstar shop this morning, with a large young chap called Chris, who reinstated all of the functions on my iPhone.  I had had them turned off while overseas, for fear of getting a $55,000 bill – this does happen, to the unwary, and I am often very dopey and unwary.  Better a bit of prevention!  While he was doing this he skimmed through my past history of payment and gasped a bit.  He very quickly discovered that I had been hideously overcharged and that I am due a refund of nearly $1,000!  Calloo callay!  Happiness!  

More Oatlands prettiness


No comments:

Post a Comment