Wednesday 2 December 2015

3rd December - on our way to the Gold Coast

Thursday 3rd December 2015

Another bit of Zoe Art - five year olds see the world so clearly!
We are sitting in the food hall area at Sydney airport.  Busy!!   I have eaten Vietnamese spring rolls – the fresh ones, not deep fried.  Very delicious and not too filling.  Pete has eaten…two very filling fried pastry things (a sausage roll and a spinach and cheese roll, to be precise.)  He is looking very unhappy and complaining that he ate too much.  And I am trying not to look annoyingly holier than thou…



Yesterday I proved, once again, to be a most wonderful provider of early childhood experiences…Rose, Katy and I had ten minutes to fill in, so we went to The Good Guys, as you do… She – strangely - wasn’t interested in looking at fridges with her mother so she pulled me over to a wall filled with huge TV screens.  Bliss!  Sit down! she said, commandingly, tugging at my arm.  So…we sat on the floor and were very happy.   






No comments:

Post a Comment