Wednesday 26 June 2013

27th June - Marthakal Motel - 2XS at sunset - KRudd returns


Thursday 27th June

It’s not really Thursday yet…maybe I am lying like KRudd...

We are at the Marthakal Motel, in an almost empty dining room.  Pete and a nice social worker bloke called Bill are in comfy chairs watching the State of Origin, with great gusto.  The TV is unreliable and occasionally goes all dotty and…there is no sound.

I have with me my computer and phone and a charger or two so I am plugged in to power points, charging away very happily.

On the way we turned back to look at 2XS from the dinghy.

Oh the prettiness!!



Bill asked if we had walked up from the beach.  Significant intake of breath.  Be careful of the dogs, on your way back.  I can’t imagine a dog not immediately obeying Captain Pete with his big stern voice, so I am sure all will be well…

We have also been treated to scenes of total carnage on TV news.  Salivating reporters…don’t they just love a bloodbath???  KRudd is back!!!  Last I heard he was saying never EVER.  Oh deary me….






No comments:

Post a Comment