Monday 1 August 2011

Well for some arcane reason I can(just) get into this blogsite...
And I am allowed to read the first line of my emails on gmail...but I can't open them. Well only one, and from then on, COMPUTER SAYS NO.
So I have a whole lot of tantalising bits...and no way of reading the whole messages...
Other than that - all is well!
Today it is NOT raining!! Well golly and gosh!
Kate H - Pete is able to read your whole message - yes I agree re swimming with sharks (NEVER AGAIN), and FYI - today we ate cheeseburgers at a cafe called Au Peche Mignon (Sweet Sin). And I had VERY sour lime juice...
We met up with my Vanuatu family - Mark from Mele, Leah now from Vanuatu, Monique, Dara and Tiny Baby Justin (growing rapidly, what a thriving boy!) from Tasmania.
Tonight we are going to Mark's village for half price pizza night - Mele here we come, in the back of the ute!
And no my fringe has not yet grown...My kind family, with their long flowing hair, all three of them, say I look fine; in fact I look like A Traveller. They also think Pete and I look "wiry"...which I THINK means lean and mean and fit...well I hope so...
Pete spent the whole morning being McGuiver, fixing water-catching hoses and rain-preventing hoods. He was very happy. I scrubbed down the kitchen benches with Vim then lay on the couches reading...also very happy...

No comments:

Post a Comment