Thursday 16 July 2015

17th July - back at Pulau Friwin (Papua, Raja Ampat)

Friday 17th July 2015

00 degrees 28.310S
130 degrees 41.679E
Friwin Island
23 metres depth

Two long swims yesterday on my lovely bit of reef at Friwin…


 Bliss!

In the meantime poor Pete sits in the cabin, working on his computer.  He can’t go in at all…For the past two weeks he has had an infected bite on his ankle.  It is a whole lot better, after two courses of very strong antibiotics but it is still looking a bit dodgy so he can’t go into the sea.



Bloody tropics… He doesn’t complain at all but I feel desperately sorry for him as I plunge in and out of the clear blue water.  If our situations were swapped around…oh my goodness I would be a nightmare, full of self-pity!


 BirthdayGirl –Liz Mason (soon to be a bride…)

Liz (R) with her sister Felicity (L)

No comments:

Post a Comment